Saturday, January 4, 2020

A Day at the Temple of Anubis


The Temple of Anubis.

After paying their respects inside the temple, 
Ophia and Orpheus are greeted by Ophia's mother - the queen.

Orpheus greets the queen quite excessively, which somewhat displeases her. Ooops!

"Why did you do that, Orpheus? It was embarrassing. 
Now mother would never approve of us being together."

"Now, now don't cry Ophia. I was just trying to get to her good side for your sake.
 I will try to be more authentic next time."

Ophia meets her father - the pharaoh in incognito, when they were on their way back.
"Greetings Father, this is Orpheus."
Her father seems rather pleased to meet Orpheus.
"How much do you love my daughter?" He inquired.

"So much that I solemnly pledge my life to my dearest Ophia."
Ophia sighs at Orpheus' excessiveness and her father's dramatic inquiry.

 "Wonderful, I approve. now, join me for a dance my son-in-law." The pharaoh beckons him.
Orpheus enthusiastically obliges and breaks into dance.
"Oh dear... I am surrounded by fools." Ophia presses her palm against her head, she could feel a headache coming on it's way. "Sigh."


Orpheus and Ophia in matching White Egyptian Outfits






No comments:

Post a Comment