Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Enchanted Castle


This is the Enchanted Castle, where Orpheus and Ophia take their magic classes.

Orpheus came to pick up Ophia on their way to the Magic Class.
They flew through the Black Forest and passed by the meandering river.

After which, they flew by the Enchanted Ruins.

And finally they  finally reached the enchanted castle.
"Orpheus, I can't believe you came first!"

"Should I have let you win, instead? I did give you a  head start, Ophia"
"Well, you only beat me because I let you, Orpheus."

"I'll make sure to beat you in todays practical exams though!" Ophia declares haughtily.
"We'll see about that!" Huffs Orpheus.

"To your places!" The professor hollered.
"I am so psyched!" Ophia beamed excitedly as the exams begun.

"Hmpf! You beat me again Orpheus."  Ophia complained. She's not in a good mood.
"You know I can't go easy on you. I need to perform my best to impress you." Orpheus consoled.

"Really?" Ophia was still in disbelief but she knows that Orpheus would never lie to her.
"Well, you always impress me in whatever you do, Orpheus. I am quite exhausted though so I am will just chill here for a while." Ophia replies while sinking into the sofa.

"Then I guess it's for us to go home." Orpheus mounts his brim prompting Ophia to get up whilst quite displeased.

So the day ends and they head home.


Orpheus and Ophia in their Banner Exclusive Witch and Wizard Costumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment